SELLING CIGNAL LOAD WITH LOADCENTRALLoadCentral-ebiz
Cignal is available nationwide and can reach even remote areas (mountains or beach fronts) in provinces. Because Cignal transmits via satellite, its service is not dependent on cable infrastructure. All that is needed is the installation of the satellite dish and a clear line of sight to Cignal’s satellite.
I. LoadCentral Retailer: How to sell
= Ask for the following:
o Cignal account number
o Cignal prepaid subscription package (Plan 250, Plan 390, Plan 590 etc.)
o Desired number of months to load (Available loads are 1 month or advance load for 3 or 6 months)
A. via Webtool (www.loadcentral.net)
1. Go to e-Load Products
2. Select desired Cignal product. Available loads are:
3. Type subscriber’s Cignal account number in the “buyer’s number”
field then click “Sell Product” to proceed.
4. Give subscriber the transaction’s trace number as SMART/CIGNAL
does not send out any confirmation message for cignal purchases.
B. via SMS
1. Go to “Write/Create New Message” in your mobile phone
2. Type: Product CodeSMS password Cignal account
number and send to any LoadCentral access number.
START250 672530 001234567
Available loads are:
a. Plan 250 : START250
b. Plan 390 : BASIC390
c. Plan 590 : HD590
d. Plan 990 : HD990
e. Plan 1290 : HD1290
3. Give subscriber the transaction’s trace number as SMART/CIGNAL does not send out any confirmation message for cignal purchases.
II. SUBSCRIBER: Reloading Your Cignal Prepaid Account Thru LoadCentral Retailers
*Go to the nearest / most convenient LoadCentral retailer. Provide the following details:
-Cignal account number
-Cignal prepaid subscription package
(Plan 250, Plan 390, Plan 590 etc.)
– Number of months you wish to load (You may load for 1 month
or advance load for 3 or 6 months)
*Pay for your Cignal load directly to the LoadCentral retailer
*Wait for the LoadCentral retailer to give you the loading reference
number as proof of successful transaction.
To know your Cignal Account No# Using your cellphone,
go to write/new message and follow this SMS format:
CIGNALSCSMART Card Number then send to 5353
To know your Smart Card Serial No.
Standard Definition box:
-Press “MOS” on your Cignal remote
-From the screen, select ´Diagnosticsµ using your remote control
-Use the UP and DOWN button on your remote control to navigate
through the options.The Smart Card Number appears in any of these
*Card ID = 00XXXXXXX
*Card ID = 000XXXXXX
High Definition box:
· Press “OK” on your Cignal remote, then select “Settings”
· Enter your 4-digit PIN, then select “Submit”
*Default PIN (in case you have not changed the PIN): 0000 or 9998
· Select ´System Setupµ, then Select ´Diagnosticsµ
· Use the UP and DOWN button on your remote control to navigate
through the optionsThe Smart Card Number appears in any of
*Card ID: XXXXXX
*Card ID: 1XXXXXX